Cloud Integration Services
Moving to the cloud is easier than you think…
What is “the Cloud”?
Here’s our definition: The cloud is a network-based computing system where remote servers are connected to allow centralized data storage, access and collaboration.
Ok, that’s the short version. Here’s the longer version: The cloud simply allows you to:
- Stop buying servers and dealing with hardware problems.
- Stop buying servers and network equipment, only to replace it all over again in 3-5 years.
- Stop buying expensive software licenses when you can pay as you go, for exactly what your business requires.
- Stop dealing with expensive and time consuming hardware upgrades.
- Stop paying electrical and cooling costs for your local datacenter or server closet.
- Stop using up your capital budget when it could be applied in areas that make your business more profitable!
- Stop putting your business at risk and risking downtime with hardware being mass produced overseas with (often) poor quality standards!
- Stop making hardware vendors rich!
Leverage the cloud for all of your computing requirements including processing, memory, and storage; Pay for exactly what you need; and benefit from redundancy and enterprise-level sophistication regardless of your business’s size – ALL for a monthly subscription model.
We are helping businesses of all types, requirements, and budgets achieve this every day.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Portland, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, West Linn, Tigard, Gresham, Oregon City, Clackamas, Milwaukie, Hillsboro, Vancouver and surrounding cities. Local experts who can visit on-site: Portland Managed IT Services, Beaverton Backup and Data Recovery, Lake Oswego IT Consulting, Wilsonville Cloud Services, West Linn Server Support, Tigard IT Consulting, Gresham Computer Repair, and Lake Oswego Managed IT Services.
Network Support from Beyondnet Solutions provides you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and unexpected downtime.